Weather: Sunset!
Current Mood: Hyppper ^.^
Current Song: 只对你说
Days to Modern Dance Outing: 6
One more day to dating with you lerh老婆(: Let's go buy our Little.Miss Twins shirt uh 宝贝(: Anyways, I'm hesitating whether to watch the 花样男子 anot luhh. Like what happens if I watch and become addicted and then disregard fahrenheit by not being loyal to them lerh? What a weird, funny, silly, unrealistic thinking :O I told Yiying and she was like lol-ing can!
God-sis made me like unbelievingly hyper active! She bought the fahrenheit first album for me. I almost gave up hope of ever buying it already, and she kept me in the dark for so long. But still, it's so nice of her(: I love you jiieh! It's like the album is 3 years since it came out and she asked her friend to buy it for her in Taiwan:D And I'm ever so high luhh. Capping in msn all the way. Even Yiying agree that I'm too hyperrr but who cares man(: It's like 难得我会那么开心! Finally can cross it out of my wishlist. And besides, she even rewarded me with the 飞轮海日本写真级. It's like she must have spend a bombshell on those things, yet she simply loves me too much and only wants me to be happy(: Uhhh, Sijia, Stella, Sheryl Ng, Felicia Leong, Trini, don't jealous uhh
It's two continous days that I'm so high(: Vanessa, keep up the good job!
Watched The-X Family from episode 14-21. Like so touching, how Jiro when into the 灭 to get back the 惊雷 for 寒 and what they said in the 灭 made me cry>.<>
Jiro Mum: 我要把易能转换给夏天,一转完,我就会死。虽然你不是一个好丈夫,但我知道你是个好爸爸,所以,请好好照顾孩子们,尤其是夏天,因为每次朋友有事,他都会傻傻奋不故身的帮朋友。
Jiro dad: 雄哥!你是妈妈,要照顾他们。你去问问看,我自己都养不活了,怎么养他们呢?
Jiro Mum: ~WU LA BA HA~ ( cast a spell on him ) making him can't speak and move.
Jiro Mum: 不管怎样,我还是要谢谢你给我三个那么可爱的孩子。思仁,谢谢,谢谢。。。(cry)
Jiro Grandpa: 雄哥,你这样转换易能给孩子,那么孩子长大了,知道自己的命是母亲换来的,你说他要怎么生活下去啊? 万一失败了,给鬼龙吸走易能,那鬼龙不会变得更强,那夏天会更快的消失啊! 如果要转换易能,交给我。 我的易能比较强,而且,我能活到现在,已经是一个奇迹了。
( yeah and I started crying luhh... ) omg, like the whole 10 scene is filled with tears, I can't imagine if the director said cut, then like 雄哥 would have wasted her tears for nothing. Like seriously, I can feel the pain of loosing someone close man. It's shit and the feeling is so numb.
P.s: I'm soo going to find out more about broken bones, torn muscle/ligament, dislocated joints, sprains. Haha(: I've nothing to blog today, so lame man:(
*I'll reply to your tags tomorrow people(: