Going a century to my blog's posts
Friday, May 22
Date and Time: 22-May-2009 ; 7.29pmCurrent Weather: Windy NightCurrent Mood: Depressed :(Current Song: 只想爱你Days to school holidays: 7 Seven Boards Movie: 12Mann! It's my one hundred post, I should be like hyper, but then I don't know why, I'm feeling soooo down, it's not the fact that I didn't get it, nor is it because of my history, it's something else, the way you perceived the things and the attitude you gave me. Sure, I feel happy for you that you got the title, but surely, you don't have to brag about it right? Like seriously, you know that's what I've been yearning for, yet you didn't spare a thought to my feelings. I'm sure you don't like that either, that's why you're trying to get out of something but then, I don't know if we can go back to the past. Not that I've been being supper particular and like it's my own feelings, I'm not the only one that notice that! I know we've been cold to you lately, but maybe, it's time now that you sit down and think of what you've done to make us upset and dissapointed with you, and perhaps, one day, we may be good friends again. And... I didn't know she was so hurtful, so hateful. So backstabbing! Awww): If you think I don't know, you're wrong, if you think that I'll forever be kept in the dark, you're wrong, sooo wrong! Because I do have feelings to, I can sense it, seriously, it hurts! Do you know that? Did you ever care? 你在乎过我的感受吗? 你吗? 我不是笨的,就算盲人也有感受,也你自尊心的.你不觉得,你的行动也太慌张了吧? 你开心,我明白,但请你别把你的快乐丢在我的痛苦上好吗?!?! 你到底明白那感受吗? 不好过, 真的...不好过... After pouring out, I still feel sooo burdened! And I don't know who to talk to. I feel so stress. SOOOO STRESSS! I can't trust you anymore, not now. I don't know who I'll trust, I feel so intimidated, I'm afraid of being hurt already, I don't want to fall again, I thought I could trust you, but your actions really have hurt and dissapoint me, I really don't know when I'll be able to overcome those feelings to forgive you once again. I reallly wish to get back to the times, when we used to laugh happily, but it's impossible. Looking back at the time, it really was memorable, thanks for the happy moments you've spend with me as a close friend, but I guess, now... It's up, it'll be maybe months later that we'll ever have the happy times again. I feel like pouring outttttt, I've been waiting for this post since yesterday, but...well. If I tell Katherine, she won't understand. Yiying, pointless, she also won't understand. Juliana, yeap, she will but what can she do, she's as confused as me. Naomi, understands the most, what's with the sticky situation we got ourselves into, but no point, she's like equally confused. I Don't know what I'll do. I seriously feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying.I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying.I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying.I feel like crying. I feel like crying. I feel like crying.Chill man! I'll pour everything on sunday, all my hardcore feelings. I will release it during ballet, I don't care, so not going to care if I overstrain, but I'll just throw everything onto dance to numb the pain. If need be, I'll cry. I'm not going to keep all the pain and hurt to myself anymore. 是时候,我的替自己心中的痛找一个出口. Enough of all this, I've got to stand up. I wish. Yesterday- The first day my heart started crackkkkkingggg.Yeahhh, Mr.Tan, haha(: I know it's obvious that I sprout rubbish in the Chemistry paper, but at least I did okayyyy what! Yeahh, and with that scissors paper stone game, the slapping version, was like slappped how many millions time. Peichi, Tracia, Sher Min, Juliana beat hard, and yeahh, it's torment, like play at your own risk, but fun! I'm so sorry people. I know I slapped like the hardest, like to release my frustration. Walked to compass after school. And wth, Mr.Tan, Ms.Goh were behind us all the way, torment. I felt stiff, like me and Sheryl couldn't talk freely luhh, had to mind exactly what we were saying. And I can feel like Ms.Goh's eyes on me all the way. Hell :O At the traffic junction was torture. HA! Ms.Goh was like 不认识我是不是, 干吗那么害羞? HAHAHA? I seriously don't have an answer to that. But she's nice luhh with her 冷笑话 and all(: that cheered me up. I can't be bothered to even blog about what I bought, like seriously, I can't be happy, so what's the point of me saying that I brought something and I'm not enjoying it? Today- Second day and it's not healing.Stubborn blister. It just won't burst, save me from all the trouble of bandaging it, limping with it. And me and Naomi both have sore throat and fever. Soo Juliana? That's no way that you can deny that me and Naomi are twins(: We look alike, we're even sick at the same time! Looking at Naomi's croacking voice really tickles me, we're for goodness sake, trying to talk but nobody can hear us. Like Mr.Tan reaction really's hilarious when Juliana went to tell him, but yeah, he's very caring. So is Ms.Goh when I'm mouthing the words but airrrr comes out-.- Juliana, remember this> 卡沙巴王子! It's over. Perhaps it'll be over tomorrow. Perhaps I won't even wake up tomorrow. Ohh. I wish my life would be shorter, know of anything that shortens life? 原来为爱流的眼泪也是中甜蜜滋味. It's so disturbing. I don't know what I'll do with myself. I'm uncontrollable. Yiying tagged me with this survey yet I'm too pissed to even do it now. Tomorrow when I'm not in school, perhaps I'm simmer down. Ohhhh, perfect, Sunday is going to be hellll. I'm going to gorge my eyeballs out more. Perfect. I forget I can't possibly dance. What a fish. I've spend today's afternoon poting, sulking, crying, loathing, swearing, kicking but I've forgotten to write out invatations. How perfect. Labels: I wishedddd the time would pass quickly...
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.