Zee Hwee: Woah. What a spam(: I know luhh, when we wana take the shot, your hand suddenly shot in. Not blur good already leh(: You know what? I also zi high like that day, and I also love converse all star shoes until my blisters burst-.- Who ask you squeeze inside that team? HAHA. I'm clever to stay outside, because for goodness sake, I can't squeeze in with my leg. I don't give a damn about her name. But I'll take note=.= I have to hide leh, they so famous! Later my Fahrenheit get snatched away how? XD This is caled kiasu>.<>
KaiQing: Very badd meh! I also wana be bad guy, I also tell people horh. Anyway, my this laopo called Katherine also like her alot leh(: Want me intro? You so weird ( no offence uh ) of course pic weird, but can't help it, you look like momo loads(:
Sher Min: Yeah! Until now I think of that day will zi laugh, zi high derh !
Jia Qing: I'm fine! How about you?
Jiaxin: No worries, it's not trouble. I always go to your blog too(: but never tag-.- I'll link you ASAP.
Katherine, you're also the only person that can make me happy when I'm sad:( Nvm, we'll date next week(: And haha. The funny conversation. It made me laugh when I'm so down just now, Katherine baobei, I LOVE YOU!
♥ K.ATHERINE(: says:
eh, when i typing my pm and listening to yuan zai shen bian, very got feel lor-.-
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3>
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3>
♥ K.ATHERINE(: says:
what?
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3>
♥ K.ATHERINE(: says:
you know what?
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3>
♥ K.ATHERINE(: says:
i'm listening from yr blog-.-
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3>
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3>
♥ K.ATHERINE(: says: what?
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3 bl0g=".=">
♥ K.ATHERINE(: says: you know what?
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3>
♥ K.ATHERINE(: says:
diao.
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3>
♥ K.ATHERINE(: says:
what?
&t-here I stood;dancing a dance of rhapsody<3>
diao ( x2 )
♥ K.ATHERINE(: says:
LAWL!
P.s: 2 more days of heavenly bliss(: yippie(: