笑容只维持几秒就变酸了
Sunday, May 31

Date and Time: 31-05-2009 ; 7.13pm
Current Weather: It's neither night nor evening-.-
Current Mood: Downcast ):
Current Song: 出口
Days to Seven Board Movie: 4
I guess ballet went well today. Like after alighting from the bus, Katherine was like hell, then I was like shoot, teacher in front, and yeah, trailed teacher all the way and my freaking hand phone got to ring, and besides, the 恒星 ring tone was super loud, scaring the ass out of me and Katherine, and teacher turned back-.- ballet lesson was torturing, teacher grilled every single warm-up, like she had super eagle eyes today. Even rymth warm-up, which used to be a bliss, got grilled today, frappe was like worst luhh. Then piles was hell, like teacher was particularly shouting every moment : 'Don't cross your hands over' 'Don't go into such a low pile' 'Control the movement of your head' 'Brace your ankles' and yeah, Isabell in front of me was panting and she look fluttered. Super tired and developes today seriously, kills! Almost everybody got tortured, in the sense that she lifted all the legs to the maximum and hold there, ouch. Like she wanted to lift my right leg, and was like, arughh, I don't know how to live, and she lifted my left up to around 120 degree and push this down, pull up, hell. I got battered, to death! Then yeah, the set combination was like this FAST. Couldn't catch up whatsoever, and doing it slow made all of us look retarded, plus we kept crashing. Until the end, my legs hurt luhh, especially my knee, couldn't even sink into pile):
Like seriously, every body thinks because ballet is so graceful, means it's easy luhh. The effort put behind really sucks. The aching muscles I'm having now, I bet one more grade up and 1 more people will quit luhh. By the time we reach the last grade, pathetic, only me and Katherine left[:
Okay, hey. I saw that okay. I know I'm in specs, but I'm not blind. I saw what you've written. Do you know it hurts by saying that. Do you think I'm that blur until I can't see that you've removed my links and birthday from the class blog? Isabell and Katherine is so encouraging, but I can't go pouring everything to them, like they don't even understand. And I've got to wait until night to call Sheryl to crap my heart out, and I always end up crying. Look at the misery you put me through. 我宁愿不要沉没在你的谎言中。我要学会信任我自己的心声,随它走,而不是在没有主见地跟着别人走。我明白了就算全世界正对我的话,我还有自己的良心,所以我不必害怕。。加油!我一定做得到. I've finally found my true friend, friends come and go, but it's true friends that will come back to you, and support you through everything. How true.
Labels: 别逼我了, 我也真的很痛
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.