Thursday, May 7
Priscilla infected me with the world's most infectious sickly deadly virus>.<>
3 Quarters of the class received a spam last night. Like saying the Literature paper was tough, which obviously was crap. And they said loads of people will fail. Hello? And Ms.Tan and Mr.Tan were effing mad this morning. Seriously, you little pea-brainer, why not just admit that you started the spam yeah? Stop denying, later your nose grow longer-.- But seriously. You look real afraid when teacher talked about it. And why couldn't you answer my question when I asked who forwarded it to you? Yeahhh, you have a motive. Crap!
Yiying is soooo suppppppppper hilarious:D Ahahahaha. Hahaha. When you see this Yiying, remember to lol too! :] What brainstorm man, I was sitting near the window and there was a storm. So much for a brainstorm! Hey, I didn't tell anyone huh! Next time I vice versa, my turn!!! I'm so going to see the grade, because I think I'm a lucky star okay:)
Literature paper rocks mannnn! I really thought that my brain cells would get killed but it turned out a breeze. And then already my pen was like 0.38 and with the teeny weeny handwriting, I still managed to write 3 pages, double sided with no lines, I'm of course a pro(: No doubt! Haha, just that the last poem got me going the wrong way. Like wth man, in that geography classroom I feel that Mrs.Soon's spirit is there, spanking us if we crush papers=.=
Went to Tampines with Sheikha:) So shake? There's a target to work forward to. If we slut our guts out this weekend revising until we turn a little Einstein state, which I guess you already is in, we can pamper ourselves next week bringing more money and buying the things we pointed out today. Deal?
~Currently debating with Priscilla. Over me:) I'm not pretty! Heh! ~
That's about it. I already got my weekend schedule planned out:D That's so up to perfection and so organised XD
Oh gosh? I can't believe that I dreamt of that person yesterday night. I can't have a crush on him/her man! What did I promise myself? I feel like slapping myself uh. I've got to stop myself from staring at him/her or just wash him/her out of my memory.
~Came to a conclusion. Inner most beauty is the most beautiful of all! ~
Man. I feel like crying. I feel like pulling my hair apart. It's after June holidays that I can run. I don't want to go for the ankle treatment! I know it's weak, because I can feel it. But then, I can't bear to bid goodbye to ballet! I still got pirouette to learn! I feel like crashing down now. Means so much plan ruined! I can't go like excursions for goodness sake! I feel like crying. Oh gosh. I totally sympathize with disabled, or rather, people who spend their days wheel-chair bounded. You never know until you go through it! Why don't people treasure their legs? Perfect legs? Everyone seem to run around, complaining that their legs sucks. But to be able to walk properly is already a blessing. I'll have to wait for around 2 3/4 months to get that blessing back:(
Listening to: 远在身边(:
Feelings: My feelings are burned down:(
Days to Modern Dance Outing: 15
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.