Don't ever try to get me to talk to you anymore. Because I'm certain I'm straight, not a lesbian for goodness sake. Don't try influencing me, because I mix with right company. I won't tell you anymore things, and also, I will not EVER repeat the same mistake. Perhaps, isn't it time that you wake up too? ( I bet you still will have the cheek to ask me who )
By screwing the stupid higher Chinese paper, let's see how well I'll do. I screwed the stupid letter writing by forgetting all the format and I totally switched the first and second paragraph over, oh, damn man! Then the compositions was nice man. Just what I expected:D Like I'm certain I'll get quite a good grade for that! 一个无法实现的梦想. And I was crapping about Me learning dance from young, elaborated on how I gained interest, the whole process, until primary four during ballet class, neighbour called to say parents were fighting. Rushed home and mother laid on the floor, then divorce. (AHEM!!!!) and yeah, one year later mother car accident die, father cannot take it commit suicide ( HAAA ) and I became a orphan, got into orphanage, could not dance anymore. Then saw a rainbow, smiled, made a wish, and began humming and dancing:) It's like soooo touching okay! And I used like 6 pages of paper? Then the idiot paper 2 killed my brain cells. I wrote like one 成语 wrongly, and then realized when the invigilator was collecting. Damn! And the fucking part? The last passage contained 4 6 marks question, and I was left with a total of 30 pathetic minutes, scribbled like crazy and then had to elaborate like insane. Like the answer is too short, and Mr.Sim won't be thatttt generous >.<
English paper is still like smooth-sailing:D I memorized the format last minute and still got it right man! I have to admit I'm clever:] Everything went okay... except... close passage. Oh damn?! I pondered over one question when the obvious answer was "Although" and got a fit thinking of writing "Travelled/Hiked/Hike-hitch/Walk" And then travelled covers a much bigger variety, so wrote that down. And the summary was perfect man! I won't fail it! (: Exactly 150words and I wrote neatly lorh, no reasons to minus mark! Hope that I will still be confident when the results come out! ( Ouhh, I hit the maximum! 719 words +/- for composition )
Had all those real minor hiccups during exam that seriously tickles. Like 蛋 instead of 答, and Mr.Sim was like, you'll never find a "egg paper" and the giggles got real loud!!! Worst was the Indian teacher briefing the Indian girls, and when Mr.Tan turned to look at the board, the whole HCL people was looking at each other controlling laughter, and even Mr.Tan himself hid his smile:D Then when the teacher went out, burst into laughter, and Yi Wei laughed throughout the first 10 minutes of exams! Haha -.-
Worst is that don't know what's he's name invigilator. Feel like strangling him. Looks so gay, like what's up with his moustache that needs shaving. gee. And he's like standing near the aisle walking up and down, to and fro, shuffling his feets lazily with I don't know, lau pok shoes, and they're annoying. Then like he'll pull the chair in, then out, then in out in out. And he's butt triangular so he doesn't sit down. And when he finally sits, he'll chant things in Chinese. And... haha, he started singing real loud!!! Couldn't get the tempo, but then we kept shifting in our seats, and caught a glimpse of Zee Hwee laughing:D And okay, he'll put the clip board down, then lift it up, and up down up down, and natural instinct, I turn to look. And HAHA? He'll look at me , sign, and go to Von's area and keep clicking his pen. OMG luhhh.
People affected: Vahesh, Me, Vanessa Tan, Von, Amanda, Kai Qing, Kristy, Sheryl Tan, Naomi, Zee Hwee, Sher Min, Tracia :(
Went to tell Mr.Tan and haha, he said he would deal with it and was like why didn't you tell him? Wth? Then it'll make us disrespectful, disobey school rules and we'll probably get booking:( So he was like ask him to sing a song you want, and perfect ending, Me, Von and Esther were giggling in the general office, with me having the sudden urge to roll on the floor from laugther and teachers were looking especially Ms.Tan thinking we're insane:D
TOMORROW'S LITERATURE!!! ARGH!!! ( Yiying's making me go insane over Fahrenheit )
Listening to: 搞笑 By Show Luo
Feelings: Nervous ~x~
Days to Modern Dance Outing: 16
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.