Date and Time: 19-may-2009; 6.33 p.m Current Weather: Sunny that I've got to keep my rollers down(:
Current Mood: Sick
Current Song: 另一个天堂
Just waiting for Katherine to online gives me a hole in my butt! And I've sneeze like how many millions time today, all for walking in the rain that day :( The devil heard me speak, Katherine's online now! whoooo~
Today is a really perfect day despite all the unhappiness here and there. Thanks daddy(: And hell. I can only like do ballet one month later. So much for not heeding everybody advice and being so stubborn. I'm like 100% teacher will kill me on Sunday! Every dancer is making sure that they dance for perfection, but from me to perfection, it seems almost impossible, something that I'll never achieve. The pleasure is gone. So long gone. o white sands with Daddy and met up with Uncle Philips. Like so shocked. His wife committed suicide last year. If not for the encouragements I received, I'll be there too. So freakkyyy. Like seriously, I can exactly feel the pain, the helplessness a person with depression feels, like nobody loves and without control, you're doing something silly. But I guess she just took it away by stepping down. I'm sure she did regret it but, it was too late to get back to the building. Then headed to comic connection and bought like Chun stickers ( 6-in-1 ) and 5 Fahrenheit cards(: Haha. Returned home and I dash downstairs to open the letter-box in search of Katherine's 爱心 letter, and there it was, after 3 days long wait. Slack abit luhh, watching The-X Family episode 21-23. Like omggg, the 寒 become the 石心杀手 part rocks, scary to the max and when Jiro played the guitar until his hands bleed reminds me of something. Tee Hee, I'm so damn guilty now ;X
Here's Katherine's letter:
Uhh, it's my first time writing a letter to you. And also, I haven't wrote a letter like this in ages. Diao. Anyway, 爱就宅一起 has finished airing already ): I will miss the M.A.R.S! HAHAHAHAHAWHAWHAW(: By the way, I've got back my exam results. I seriously drop alot-.- my blog says it all. I wish you good luck for your exam results. And also, GET WELL SOON! After your leg injury has recovered, we can go shopping even more at Comics Connection. Lawl. 听起来so宅-.- Then we will go look for more Rainie and Fahrenheit posters. Of course, 爱就宅一起 comic(: But damn ex, I have to save up.
Replied her like immediately luhh, then when walking down to post the letter that time received Ms.Goh's text message saying:
Hi girls, just to remind you that the concert which you gave me the tickets money for will be shown tomorrow, from 3 to 4 pm. There will be bus provided there but not back home. Please let your parents know and let me know if you have problems going home. Your parents can contact me at xxxxxxxx, miss gillian goh.
Wanted to tell Yiying what Ms.Goh letter was, so forwarded her the message forgetting to cancel away her number. Man. Then after posting the letter, realized what I just did and jumped around-.- Ohh, Meridians, jiayous for your PFT! Saw you all running for hell today(: Like running towards nothing, that's so cute awww(: But hell will come to me in August, hope I get a manic attack or something^^
I don't want to go for the outing tomorrow luhh. I wana stay home and become 宅. Like wth man, I keep thinking it's this friday, and Ms.Goh only inform us at the very last minute, I don't have any time to change. Hell!!!! Plus, I don't want to go to school. My blissful weekend is going to end tonight, I wana sooo savour it until the very last minute. Like back to school reminds me so much of Meridian:(
TAG REPLY:
Vanessa>Peihua: Hey:D Thanks for tagging(:
Vanessa>Prisciliia: Hi:D Thanks for tagging(:
Vanessa>Shannon: Haha, even though it's candid, at least your photography skills still good luhh. I'll reply ASAP(: