Thursday, April 23

Like I can help it, I'm getting so sensitive this few days. Everything started out wrong. Even Xavier is stupid enough to land himself in trouble in the Principal's office. Seriously, finally me and Peihua said hello and waved, so Juliana, you don't reasons to say that we are staring at each other duh! ~.~
Yesterday during D and T was just perfect! The whole board was covered with well wishes for me and Kristy. And Kristy is healing ever so fast, like she's able to stand up on her fractured leg already luh, and I'm deteriorating:( How I seriously wish that I had taken out my phone to snap down the board! Wonderful pictures and touching words by Sheryl Tan, Amanda, Stephanie, Zee Hwee, dotz, seriously there's many many more. But if you ever see me and Kristy holding hands zooming around school in chair with wheels ( I must say ) you'll find it rather amusing. Even Mr.Chang couldn't hold back his laughter. A million thanks to Sheryl Ng for blogging at the class blog for me. I know you mean well. Although you can't do much to help, I feel better already. It feels good to have someone that cares so much.
Can't believe it, its so urgh. That I collasped during assembly yesterday. Like no more strength in my "un-injured" leg, which is obviously, now injured:( Can't believed I've hopped and limped around approximately 3 weeks on one leg and yeah, during assembly that leg started shivering and it went soft and numb and I can't even pull myself up. So yeah, as a matter of fact, I fell to the ground. Like it was a graceful fall, I landed butt first, and nobody noticed, only the people around me. Nabillah was infront and she can't even hear a single thing! That shows that ballerinas know how to control their landing:D or not, because I landed wrongly thus causing my fat pig leg:( And Mr.Sim was unbelievingly sarcastic! :( Awww. And I can tell that the whole 1D are envious of me and Kristy:) And Priscilla and Naomi are ubber glad to take the lift with me:) But then, having THREE injured people, or rather TWO people injuring at the same time is soooo mysterious, and all are from modern dance! Eeek! Amanda and Ruien, better becareful yeah! :]
Amanda is freaking bad!!! Neh neh! Like me and Kristy were hilarious! Arguing over wheelchair and cructhes(: And Amanda was like, I'm sitting beside two LAME people =.= and being injured at the same time gives me and Kristy a topic to talk about, and at the same time getting closer.
Arugh. Back to my state of depression. I don't know what to do about it:( And besides, I'm suffocating under homework. By the time I limp home, it's like 5+ already, and like bathing takes me a loooong 1 hour:( And yeah, so overcome by fatigue, and I'll procrastinate. Not like I don't want to do homework, it's like irritating to do when the bandage is itching and it's pain:( grrr.
~Quiz~
1.Does your last ex still means alot to you? ~I'm hoping that we will get back together again.
2.Do you like the last person you kissed? ~Teddy Bear(: I love it, back it gives me attacks:(
3.Would you be surprised if one of your close friends confess to you? ~My close friends are girls!
4.Ever had a sleepover with the opposite sex? ~Errr, it's still not to that state yet.
5.People that you miss? ~Ballet Teacher, Katherine, Isabell, Gina, Zelda, Grayce, Wei Ting, Priscilia, Huixin, Denise, Yue Ning, Hui yi, Ying Jia, Wei Qi, Cassandra, Qing Yi, Jeannie, Sherry, Dana, Matthew Ng, Aqil, 6D, HCL, 6.6, Ms.Wong, Mrs.Tan, Mdm Anna Lim, Meridians :O
6.What was the last song you listened to? ~你应该被珍惜 by Fahrenheit(:
7.Have you been in a perfect relationship? ~There isn't fairy tales in this world, seriously:(
8.Have you cried today? ~Yesssss *.* Like I always cry, duh?!?!
9.What do you do when you have a bad day? ~I either show my temper or cry my heart out-.-
10.Do you ever turn off your handphone? ~I'm 24/7 available, unless my phone hangs =.=
11.Ever heard of a songs that reminds you of anyone? ~Heh. Of course!!! 一万个快乐 for e.g.
12.Do you say sorry first? ~Depends on situation, only if I'm at fault :P
13.Do you want to tell someone how you feel? ~Yeah, someone that will lend me a listening ear:}
14.What is irritating you right now? ~Jealousness ( Tee Hee ), MSN virus, My ankle:(
15.Where do you sleep other than your house? ~Hotel, Hospital, God-Sis House, School :]
16.Are you a forgiving person? ~I usually forgive people whole-heartdly, but forever remember
17.Are you listening to music right now? ~越来越爱 by Fahrenheit, yeahhh ._.
18.Do you wish you never dated someone you date? ~I regret it, but at least there's memories:'(
19.Have you ever kissed someone that name started with R? ~Nahh. He's letter's A!! ^.^
20.Do you still talk to the last person you kissed? ~A teddy bear can't talk diaoz >.<
21.What holiday is your birthday closest to? ~Chinese New Year!!! [:
22.Where was the last house you went to besides your house? ~My house, haven't been at home for a loooong time:(
23.When was the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? ~I never eat it before @.@
24.What are your plans tomorrow? ~Wheel around in school, catch up on school work, blogging!
25.Something you really want right now? ~Painkillers, Hug, Leg to get well, Ballet!!! 8.8
26.Do you think you've changed over the past years? ~Emotionally and Physically ;D
27.Are you currently looking forward to something? ~Ballet, Leg to recover, SKM news!!! ~.~
28.Who was the last person to send you an sms? ~Zhiyi :S
29.Are you jealous of anyone right now? ~I'm suuuuuper jealous larh! Heh Heh! :E
30.Do you love anyone? ~My girlfriends (^.^) And yeahhh. Him
31.What feeling are you in? ~Jealousness, depression, Moody #.#
32.Last time you were in the bed with someone? ~4 of my teddies! :)
33.What's the best part about being single? ~Looking for state and freedom, GOOD RESULTS!
34.Do you hate being alone? ~Depends. If I'm euphoric, then yess(: If I'm sad, then nooo:(
35.Where would you like to live? ~With my parents( fat hope) in London( another fat hope)
36.Are you taken/single? I'm single and I'm unavailable! :O
Some things are off my mind for the moment, but the yet heart-aching stuff have yet to come... Everything from the beginning, when you wanted to separate was inevitable, and is too complicated for me to understand. Like I have the shock two times. Once on my parents, and the second, I experienced it :( I wonder how do I ever stand up again:( How I wish everything never even happened! Seriously!?!? What is happening to me? I'M A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON! Don't tell me I got posses yeah, then bang your head on the wall.
Listening to: 寂寞暴走 by Fahrenheit
Feelings: Confused :/