Katherine!!! I don't know when I'll be back at the barre again:( I miss you:( 
I seriously don't know if I should smile or cry:(
Oh, poor Kristy:( You fractured your leg! Hope both of us get well soon:(
First period was weird, Mr.Tan gave the class one sheet of paper asking us to beware of MSN virus! Haha! Then during recess, went to find DM for lift pass, and just happened that Mr.Tan came out with Ms.Teo and they were like, 'disabled pushing disabled! Need another ~normal~ person help them larh! then what, why 1D people keep getting injured? Bad 风水 leh!' Kristy was laughing like crazy luh, and I was merely shrugging! I wonder how is Kristy soooo optimistic. No room for a pessimistic like me:(
Then got real moody during English:( Was on the verge of crying but endured all the way until after lesson and my tears did spill out, without anyone knowing. And I even told Mrs.Wong I was in a bad mood =.=
I seriously wish I can cheer up:( Two months no ballet:( Shit yeah, if not for my damn veins bursting in my damn leg. And how am I going to point my leg with that perfect arch and out-turn from now? I am so going to loose my leg flexibility. Even thinking of it makes me depress:( I miss ballet peeps already:( It's only two weeks:( How I wish I can turn back the clock to when I can be more careful, paying attention to the elevation and how I land. It's all too late now:( How I wish I can stay at home for a week to stabilise my feelings first. I wonder if I even will start turning pirouettes again:(
Listening to: 全世界都停电 by Tank
( One of the songs of the OST of ToGETher )
连你都会残忍隔绝 我的心能要谁了解 眼中烛光摇晃着熄灭 为何把我推向边缘 被砸坏了的一切 卡住了我让我无法 往前 囚禁在距离笑声最远的房间 单独隔离 寂寞地盘旋 全世界都停了电 全世界都封了街 我所有窗子外面 被贴上黑夜 我呐喊思念 却没人听见 绝望到极点剩的是疲倦 全世界都停了电 全世界白雪满天 才发觉在我心间 有回忆碎片 一作梦翻身 就刺痛流血 我卷着身体缩成一个圈 像一个句点连你都会残忍隔绝 我的心能要谁了解 眼中烛光摇晃着熄灭 为何把我推向边缘 被砸坏了的一切 卡住了我让我无法 往前 囚禁在距离笑声最远的房间 单独隔离 寂寞地盘旋 全世界都停了电 全世界都封了街 我所有窗子外面 被贴上黑夜 我呐喊思念 却没人听见 绝望到极点剩的是疲倦 全世界都停了电 全世界白雪满天 才发觉在我心间 有回忆碎片 一作梦翻身 就刺痛流血 我卷着身体缩成一个圈 像一个句点
Feelings: Lethargic
Mission: Find Ms.Gillian Goh to buy the tickets for AE night.
Find Mr.Chang to re-new my lift pass:(
Be happier in school tomorrow. Chase away the blue's.
*Chatting with Cassandra and Qing Yi. Going to cry soon:( Miss them loaddsss<3