Sunday, April 19

Apparently, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Hit my finger and then it started bleeding. And then the whole tissue was stained, seriously. Yesterday's 愛就宅一起 was real touching, at least to me. When George's mother went looking for Rainie and pleaded with her to accompany him. Yeah, and when George started crying with his bandaged head, I started crying too ._. Yesterday afternoon was funny, sms Yiying throughout. And then we were talking about the evolution of idols and the topic switched to the PE department's teachers. Haha, real funny.
Katherine was very nice her personal message was all out to me! 'Vanessa jieh, get well soon! No need to thank^^ Here's to our three year friendship:D' Teacher was nice too[: 'Oh you poor thing! Take care of yourself dear!' And then Katherine said they did pirouettes today, the one movement I'm been dreaming to learn since the very start. Yeahh, and then I coldn't dance for two months, and I started crying. Hope we'll be able to dance again soon Katherine!
God sis is so nice to me(: Love her loads. That day she came to my house and brought me to see doctor, and finally my fever is subsiding. And she even brought me out shopping! Finally went out to take a deep breath. And yeah, she brought me another school bag. I don't know why.
Back to school tomorrow. How I wish I don't have to. I don't to face school life. It's so stressful . And I have yet to complete homework. School is going to eat me up soon:(
Was at the library. One old woman was sitting facing me on one couch, and I was on another. And she was shouting to the maid to help her on the wheelchair. And the maid just came and 'shh' and walk off. When she returned, she asked the old woman to move aside, and just plot herself there. And the poor old woman was still sitting there. I feel like going up to teach the maid a lesson. I'll never do that in my whole life. Or I probably won't even get the chance to do that...
Listening to: 安静了
Feelings: Sad
I owe Mr.Tan, Ms.Ng, Ms.Goh, Ms.Chow, Mrs.Grace Lee MC leh:(
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.