
Had a really sleepless night yesterday. Like I was sleeping my head on the wrong side of the bed and when I woke up I was on the floor. Then went to school for the Drama Aesthetics Performance. Like we were so rush as we had not plan any scripts beforehand, but thankfully as we choose the right team members, things got sorted out and we were still okay(:
And when we were practicing, I kinda cried because I was damn afraid of the raping part. Well, it's over now. I shall not talk anymore about that as it is really freaky. I just hope that we get good marks that's all. I cannot imagine how those people that really get rape cope. I have to admit that I don't have a very strong mentality.
The planning of the 6D outing is coming along quite fine! The other time I failed miserably with only 3 people but now I see more responses, I succeed! Like at least 1/4 of the class can make it! Yesss! I love you guys 6D, and I miss you all loads!
Days to (...): 3
Listening to:懂了 by Tank
Feelings: Hope that the outing would be a success, or I would really fail as an organiser.
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.