Tuesday, February 3
Carmen owns; her drawing is really fantastic and I really admire her for that.
From Vahesh and it's freaking useful to a messy room like mine!

( From Tracia and I screamed when she passed me this! So handsome...omg )
( From Sheryl Ng and I know she tooked a few hours just to find this! Thx! )
( Poster from Shermin because she claimed she didn't want it?! )
( From Ruien, Shannon and Zee Hwee a last minute gift :O )
( Necklace from Katherine Meii. One of the presents that made me cry! )
Can't believe it. It's like my birthday is over 4 days and people are still giving me belated birthday gifts, how cool is that?Thanks friends:] you really did brighten up my day!
There's this thing I'm really afraid of...For privacy, I would not mention the name but there's this girl in my class like she's a lesbian, what I suspect with some people anyway and it seems that her next target is me... Like she keep staring at my legs during PE and she stars at me during lesson and smile foolishly. The one disadvantage about girl's school and I thought it would not happen, not on me anyway.
Well. And my ankle hurts. Especially after running 800m and I had to put on so much force on that poor ankle! D: and my toes are like getting infection after it bled that day after ballet. and it all happens on my left leg. gosh...
Mood Swings: Hope I'm not the victim!
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.