Monday, February 23
Why can't my fever subsidy ? I'm going to score so badly for Literature, Math and Biology. Since I was running a temperature that day. Sad!!! This morning omgahhwtf I open my mouth to speak and nothing came out -.- when am I ever going to get well! Its so frustrating. My fingers are swollen >.<
Just read Gina's blog! Omg. Teacher want to simply let us skip grade 4? Means I am one step nearer to achieving my dream of the black leotard! Yesssss! Cross our fingers friends. But will I even live to see it? ... Everything is so not right.
Go to dentist today with Sher Min, lucky is her, or who knows what will happen if it's someone else? And when I finish, lord, I can't get back to class. It's raining cats and dogs. So I have to wait and by the time I can even go back to class, English lesson is almost over :(
I so want to cry.
Days to Ballet Exam:11
Days to God-sis Wedding:19
Days to Suicide:24
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.