Friday, January 9
Just came back from camping today. The first day when we at the library for the transition talk that time the principal ask who miss home and I cry. Then the SJC Marathon make me so dizzy but cannot don't run also. And got one maze game like you pair and one have to blindfold and the other take a light stick and lead to find things, then I dare not play because don't know why I suddenly so scared of dark. Then night time cannot sleep eh, so many people "zzz" and then I suddenly like so feverish, until morning 3 something then sleep, but wake up again at 4 and cry because I homesick. And then I suddenly got the want to vomit feeling, so chiong to toilet and vomit water. Morning before we gather I vomit another 2 times and Vanessa Tan and [someone I forget who] bring me go find Ashley [ 1D2 Facil ] but bump into Yi Ying [ 1D1 Facil ] instead. Yi Ying bring me to the sick bay that is filled with all the facils inside. Went home at Day 2 and cannot take part in so many activites!!! Boo Hoo. But go back for campfire and headache then slowly dizzy and want to vomit again so Yi Ying bring me to the St.John Ambulance again. Finally after campfire I go home and today morning report again. Should not go want lorh, I body ache from fever and still climb up climb down and still need to wash toilet. I never wash because I dizzy again. Go back gym and suddenly so cold. Then close the camp and reach home take temperature 39.6!!! Cannot eat anything also, because I vomit out what I eat. But if give me one more chance to go camp, I only will go under one circumstances, no need sleep there. Shhh....the facils are much more fun then the teachers!!! But I still miss Ms.WongMy birthday>21 more days!
Mood Swings: No particular feelings, I just miss the facils and my friends.
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.