Thursday, December 11
And this will be the cover for the third fahrenheit album
Yeahhh!!! I finally organised my blog after 5 long days. Just have some more people to link and I'm done! I also finall-y had a happy day after 86 ago when I heard the news. And that is... ( should I go straight to the point ) I no longer need to go for treatment! Actually it's because their contract ended at Tampines and will be shifted to Raffles Place. What a blessing to me! Today was the very last day at the treatment room aka slaughter room and I almost pawned the doctor! Byebye. We will never meet again. After that, went to Tampines Mall the music shop to pre-order the Fahrenheit third album. And must wait until 03/01/2009 then can collect! What the? But I can still please myself by listening to their first, second and japanese version songs first!
Mood Swings: Over the moon, and I can really jump over it XD
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.