Gosh! Can somebody pinch me now? Please? I managed to chat with Fahrenheit through the chat room? I login at 7.00 in the morning, went out until 7.15 at night, and I thought the Internet disconnected already, but it didn't! Then I got to chat with them! And I was so lucky! It was only limited to only 100 fans! So many people talking, very confuse, but then I asked Aaron to wave via the Internet, and he looked at the screen and waved! omg. He so 听话 and damn adorable!!! I promised to upload the concert pictures, here are they. Enjoy them as much as I enjoy taking them!
I stop uploading photos, it takes a jolly long time and my computer is lagging. Sorry Sijia! If you want, send an email to me! :D
Fahrenheit third album>6 more days!
My birthday> 32 more days!
Mood Swings: Tired and frustrated of the stupid lagging computer.