Back again. Yesterday the "history" was brilliant! Went for CCA trial at CHIJ. Before I was like not knowing anyone, and since I was wearing Meridian uniform, I got constant stares because they already got their own gang. Then one teacher tell us we need audition for 12 CCA and I almost fainted. [ Air Rifle/Badminton/Fencing/Netball/Table Tennis/Volleyball/Band/Choir/Dance/Voilin/Angklung/Drama/Debate ] But luckily I met one friend and we talked throughout the whole day. At the end of the day I met another friend. And their names:Sheryl and Zee Hwee
I got shortlisted for Badminton, Netball, Volleyball, Choir which I rejected and Debating and Dancing which I accepted gratefully:D Funny siah, in primary school my sports like sh** then suddenly in secondary school the senior almost questioned me like a million times why I don't want to join netball. :S
Then today go Escape Theme Park with Stella. Very suay We play the Wet and Wild queue like about 30 minutes plus then got technical problem cannot play. The haunted house alone was a nightmare already. They change until inside got real life human "ghost" come and tap me and follow me. When we go outside I almost cry seh...But then paiseh right? Because Stella still want to go inside and she's YOUNGER THAN ME! And now I realise I suddenly very 自恋 because during the whole trip I wanted to just take pictures for no reason. In the end, nothing to play [ Inverter and Rainbow close :( ] go back e!hub and we out of curiosty, went to the top level and got kbox! Then being crazy fahrenheit fans, we suddenly spied a fahrenheit 想入飞飞poster singed by them except Jiro of course, because he didn't come to singapore then. We so wanted to go inside, but cannot, then we ask the staff and she said okay! Wabiang, big wish come true:] I'm so lucky this few days...
Fahrenheit third album>4 more days!
My birthday> 30 more days!
Mood Swings: Want to take pictures again ( 我有问题了 )